Health Insurance Info
What is HealthPAC?
HealthPAC (formerly known as CMSP or ACE) provides comprehensive health care services through a contracted network of health care providers. Health services are provided through the HealthPAC Provider Network, which includes the Alameda Health System and primary care community-based organizations.
Who does it cover?
In order to be eligible for HealthPAC coverage individuals must:
- Be a resident of the County of Alameda
- Have a gross monthly income at or below the 200% Federal Poverty Level
- Not be enrolled in or eligible for full- scope Medi-Cal
- Not be enrolled in private insurance
How do I apply?
If you think that you may be eligible for this program, contact one of the following providers. When you call one of the providers you should expect to go through an eligibility screening process. If you have questions about the program or eligibility requirements, please call HealthPAC Customer Services at 1-877-879-9633 or email at HealthPACquestions@acgov.org. (This is not a secure e-mail. Do not put personal health information in the e-mail.)
If your HealthPAC application is approved:
- Read the HealthPAC participant handbook to find out how HealthPAC works and how to get care.
- Make sure to renew your HealthPAC by the “Renewal Date” on your ID card.
- If you lose your card, you will not need a new one. Just ask the clinic to check your active health status when you need a health service.
Where can I get more information?
Call HealthPAC Customer Service at 1-877-879-9633, Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Email at: HealthPACquestions@acgov.org This is not a secure e-mail. Do not put personal health information in the e-mail. See the HealthPAC Brochure and the HealthPAC Participant Handbook for more information on the program.