I had insurance but lost my job; what are my options now?

If you lost your job, you can continue to receive the health insurance you received from your employer by paying your employer’s share of the premium through a program called COBRA. Click here to learn more about COBRA.

You or your family may also qualify for other public health insurance programs, see here for more information.

If you are looking for a doctor or clinic who take uninsured patients, please use the search function.