I am enrolled in Medi-Cal; where can I find a doctor?

If you are on Regular Medi-Cal, you can go to most comprehensive care clinics. Use the search function on this website to find a list of these.

If you have a Medi-Cal health plan through Alameda Alliance for Health or Blue Cross, call their member services department to find a doctor.

If you have Medi-Cal and want to enroll in a health plan, learn more here.